21 sept 2012

Blue old Havana Car

Blue old Havana Car by Rey Cuba
Blue old Havana Car, a photo by Rey Cuba on Flickr.

As we walked through Havana with Juan, Laura and David, I started wondering why I feel so reluctant to shop the old cars going through Havana.

I don´t know if it´s because my brothers never taught me how to drive their old 50´s Chevrolet, or because every photographer I run into is doing the same.

The end point is that I am loosing part of Cuba and my city history, so I will promise myself doing it the best way I can. It doesn´t mean this is the one, but it portraits an idea I have flooding around.

Have a very good weekend my friends.


Mientras recorria la Habana con Juan, Laura y David, me preguntaba porque me siento tan reticente a fotografiar los viejos autos que llenan la Habana.

No se si es debido a que mis hermano que tenían un viejo Chevrolet del 52 nunca me dejaron manejarlo, o porque cada photografo que conozco lo ha hecho de alguna manera.

Pero resulta que al final me estoy perdiendo una parte de la historia de Cuba y mi ciudad. Así que me he prometido tratar de hacerlo de la mejor manera posible, claro no significa que esta sea, pero si es parte de una idea que ronda mi cabeza.

Espero que todos disfruten de un maravilloso fin de semana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios